Thank you for stopping by MilePost 13, take your time & browse! Get to know all these wonderful families with me through the amazing art of photography. I am passionate about brand new squishy newborns, though you will see just about everything else featured around here too!
Who wants to win a Reindeer Name Christmas Canvas? I had such fun designing this that it is going onto my walls! Entering the Giveaway is easy, simply use the Rafflecopter entry app below and complete each step! Some are mandatory, others are just extra entries! The giveaway starts NOW and will end December 8th, 2013 at 8pm PST. Winner will have 24 hours to contact me at mp13designs @ live . com to claim, or a new winner will be drawn!
*The Little Details*
1. This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed or associated with Facebook.
2. Giveaway is for an actual 10x20 finished design canvas, no customization of prize is allowed. No transfers, returns or store-credit will be given for prize won.
3. Gallery Wrapped Canvas, stretched onto wooden frame. Fully lined backing with Hanging Hardware already attached. 1 1/4" Depth.
4. Canvas Care- To clean dust simply wipe off gently with a clean damp cloth.
If your art should get scratched or dinged/bumped pigment ink based markers that dry quickly are best. Copic is a recommended brand, available at art specialty stores.
5. Shipping- Can NOT ship to P.O. Boxes or A.P.O at this time!! Canvas orders take an additional 5-7 days to ship from the Professional Printing company they are submitted to for printing and wrapping, they will ship directly to you from there! Actual shipping times range from 3-7 days depending on where they are being sent.
This Dear Lady once upon a time stood up in front of a bunch of High School-ers, sitting in class she always smiled even when we were less than perfect for her on "Substitute" days! so I was thrilled to help her capture all these Grandkids with this amazing Blue truck and their Family Wheat... I am pretty sure these kiddos think I am crazy, the things I was doing to get them to smile :) But I think it worked...
Okay, so there is this family that I get quite a kick out of following on the Facebook... their daughters are riots and the pictures this Mamma shares show the absolute joy in their household. They are not afraid to play in the dirt and all doll'd up, they are precious. I was very excited when asked to take some quick pictures for their Grandma, what I didn't expect was that same Mamma to bring over the most wonderful and MANY props! We had such a great time watching the little one sink her hands into super ripe peaches, oh and the faces her older Sister can give!! Thank you!!
This Sessions was filled with lots of laughs, a plastic alligator and well 4 super fun & adorable kiddos. I love all the blonde-ness and tons of freckles, thank you B family for the great time!
I have known this Family for a very long time and as the years go by, our lives have crossed and intertwined in so many wonderful ways. Junior High, High School, Track, Basketball, Weddings, Births, Co-Workers and Great Friends. Thank you Smith Family :)